An internal error occurred (Data size exceeds limits). The product did not start the new firmware. If you are still having problems, send a service report to Victron Energy. Could not start updating, the firmware is not for this product. The process is slightly different from the Windows/macOS routine, as there is no file browser on a mobile device. Senior writer of the iMobie team as well as an Apple fan, love to help more users solve various types of iOS & Android-related issues.
If you choose this option, iMazing will check with Apple’s servers and download the latest version of your device’s software automatically. Like any computing device, iPhones and iPads occasionally have problems. Sometimes iOS crashes, and you need to reinstall it to ensure that you can go on using the device without losing any data. Sometimes you get a black screen, and can’t do anything with your device. Sometimes an iPhone or iPad gets into a loop, where it reboots over and over.
- It provides full access to all your files and data stored in iCloud backups.
- Meanwhile, the operating software has general purposes and works on high-level interfaces.
- IMobie PhoneRescue is one of the best iPhone recovery software that helps you to get back your essential data with ease.
- Unlike iTunes backup restoration, this way can help restore some certain types of data to a computer or Mac and the recovered files can be directly viewed.
Moreover, you can repair iPhone software problems without worrying about data loss. There are iOS repair software that can repair iPhone software.
- No, unless the installer is unable to identify your startup disk and asks you to erase the drive.
- The program will detect and show some basic info about your device.
- Click the Install button under the iTunes tab and it will be installed on your computer.
Please check the file location and access permissions. Updating failed due to version mismatch. Power cycle (off/on) your product and if that does not help try updating again, and check the product settings once updated. Error starting firmware after updating.
Nevertheless, if you are still facing a few setbacks, then don’t worry. To help our readers, we have come up with some bonus tips to fix iPhone won’t restore problem. Please check the connection, power cycle the product and try again.