AOSP Extended ROM is one of the options to consider for a seamless Android experience on rooted devices. MIUI Downloader is purely a Xiaomiui product, it’s always updated and new features are added by us. Don’t forget to download our app from Play Store and give your feedback. XiaoMiTool V2 is an unofficial tool for managing Xiaomi phones. This tool downloads the latest official ROM, TWRP and Magisk and it decides the best way to install it on our device. But in this guide we will only be talking about installing ROMs using this tool. Many more features are available on this custom ROM that you may not see on others.
- This guide talks about using Recovery ROMs to update a device.
- ADB is stands for “Android Debug Bridge”, it is a small debug tool that you will find in Android Software Development Kit (SDK).
- While the storage is expandable up to 256GB via a MicroSD card.
- Furthermore, you can use it to restore the stock MIUI firmware after flashing a custom ROM, a custom recovery like TWRP, or rooting.
- It also allows you to fix the Google Play Store issues and remove the MI account on your Xiaomi devices.
- Xiaomi devices awesome in hardware quality/price ratio, but when it comes to software anyone should be able to customize his own device and get the best experience out of it.
Once that is done, you can follow steps 1-to-3 above and launch the Terminal inside the working directory (the folder where the Fastboot ROM is extracted). Finally, issue the following command in the Terminal depending on what type of flash you wish to perform. If you’re going to attempt this, make sure that the rollback index of the downloaded ROM matches with the rollback index of the MIUI firmware currently installed on your device. Once both these things are done, click ‘flash’ in stock firmware the Mi Flash Tool to finally install the MIUI Fastboot ROM on your Xiaomi/Redmi/Poco device. Unlike a Recovery ROM, installing a Fastboot ROM requires your device to have an unlocked bootloader. If you haven’t done this already, then just download the official Mi Unlock Tool and follow the instructions here. Here, We offer the Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Pro Flash File (Stock ROM firmware) for Windows with a proper installation guide.
- In this way, you will be able to receive updates from the front row on your Xiaomi device.
- Xiaomi Redmi 7 (onclite) India (IN) official ROM, include stable, weekly and beta MIUI firmware which can be updated with Recovery and Fastboot (need mi flash tool).
- As we mentioned earlier, Xiaomi officially provides Fastboot ROM packages of the latest MIUI updates for all its devices.
- This means that the updates could take some time before they are available for each and every device worldwide.
Make sure you have backups and fastboot ROM version on your PC in case you’ll need to restore your phone. We do not advice to start flashing if you don’t have enough experience working with ADB and Fastboot. The update also brings the latest Security Patch for the device that improves the system security and vulnerability fixes.
Flashing stock firmware will permanently delete your device data. So backup all personal data like photos, contacts, and apps, etc to prevent data loss. In Some cases We have bricked our device, then we can bring back the phone (Unbrick) using the stock Firmware anytime. Also if you feel your Redmi 7a lag or has an issue, then flash the stock firmware from the list below and save from situation. Stock Firmware doesn’t void a warranty on your Redmi 7a. Again, charge the phone to at least 50% so that the flashing process will not be interrupted by low battery.